I uploaded a new video tutorial on another Hoojab style:
It’s keeping in line with my style of drapes and folds but with a few changes to the overall look. Here’s a pictorial version:
1. Start off by wearing an underscarf.
Place the hood of the Hoojab on your head.
I used the Ebony Bordered Hoojab from Pearl-Daisy. Line it up in the centre.
2. Using 2 hair slides, pin the hood of the Hoojab on either side of your temples.
Make sure you slide through both the Hoojab and the underscarf.
3. Flip the back of the hood over from the back of your head to the front.
4. Pin the flipped over part behind the back of your head using a no-snag pin.
5. Create a fold in the hood and pin down using a straight pin.
6. Choose one Hoojab wing and bring it around your head, taking it under the other wing. Pin down.
7. Bring the other wing around your head.
8. Secure on your head with straight pins.
I hope you enjoyed the video and my step by step pictorial!